Conditional Sentence
Conditional sentence
(kalimat pengandaian) merupakan kalimat yang menyatakan suatu tindakan atau
peristiwa yang mungkin terjadi atau tidak mungkin terjadi. Serta digunakan
untuk mengungkapkan pengandaian yang pengandainnya tidak terjadi seperti apa
yang diharapkan. Seperti : Keinginan dan Harapan.
Ø TYPE
1
Kalimat yang digunakan untuk
mengandaikan sesuatu yang belum terjadi pada waktu sekarang dan memiliki
kemungkinan untuk terjadi dalam waktu dekat. Kalimat semacam ini menjelaskan untuk
menyatakan suatu pola sebab dan akibat.
Rumus : If
+ Subject + V1 (Simple Present Tense) + Subject + will + V1
Contoh :
1. If I have a lot of money, I will buy a house.
2.
If something happens immediately exit through the
emergency door.
3. If they have a lot of money, then they will watch all the
movies in the cinema.
4. If I work hard, I will earn a lot of money.
5. If college ends, I will go straight to the mall.
6. If I have desire, then I will try it.
7. If he wants to be a doctor, then he will learn.
8. If we want to be successful people, then we have to work
hard.
9. If
he has wings, surely he will fly into space.
10. If I visit my grandfather's house, then I will bring a
souvenir.
Ø TYPE
2
Merupakan kalimat yang
digunakan untuk mengung-kapkan sesuatu yang tidak mungkin terjadi atau yang
bertentangan dengan kenya-taan pada waktu sekarang. Kalimat dengan tipe ini
digunakan untuk menyatakan suatu khayalan.
Rumus : If
+ subject + V2/simple past tense + Subject + would + V1/past future tense
Contoh :
1. If it rains today,
then I would not swim.
2.
If
I am a citizen of Jakarta, I would follow the election of a candidate for
governor.
3.
If I have a lot of money, I would go
abroad.
4.
If one day I went to the house of
friends, I would be the happiest people.
5.
If one day I have a boyfriend, then I
would be the happiest person.
6.
If she visited me, I would give him
money.
7.
If one day he becomes a successful
person, then he would try to make his parents happy.
8.
If I have a lot of cars, I would be a
happy man.
9.
If I become a doctor, I would give free
treatment.
10. If
I was playing outside the house, then of course I would have many friends.
Ø TYPE
3
Kalimat yang mengandaikan
sesuatu yang sudah terjadi dan tidak terjadi di masa lalu. Tipe kalimat ini
biasanya digunakan untuk menyatakan suatu penyesalan.
Rumus :
If + subject + had + V3/past perfect Tense + subject + would have + V3
Contoh
:
1.
If I do not leave, of course I would
have not get caught in the rain.
2.
If you learn earnestly, then you would
have good grades.
3.
If I diligently worked, then I would
have a lot of money.
4.
If the last month he went on vacation,
certainly the borrowed money would have be refunded.
5.
If the rose is fragrant, certainly many
people who would have it.
6.
If I go to Jogja that time, I certainly
would have an experience that can not be forgotten.
7.
If the team had played well, it would
have won the competition.
8.
If yesterday we meet with parents who
are completing their work, of course we would have certainly help.
9.
If yesterday I met him, of course would
have felt happier.
10.
If yesterday I did some homework, would
have done finished today.
Sumber :
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar