Senin, 28 April 2014

Pemilu


Hello friends I want to tell my first experience voting candidates of legislation  who follow in my home area.

 


 
The first come to the tps close to home with friends to participate donate suffrage respectively. when he got me on my tps directly collect paper containing the name to the registration.


 
After that I was waiting in line at a place that has been provided by the officers tps.




After waiting for quite a long queue then my name was called forward to take pieces of sound that had been prepared by the officer.





After that I headed to the voting booths to carry sheet that has been given voice by voting officer for appropriate candidates of legislation suffrage.




I then completed ballot sheet input sound into the box matches the color of the sound sheet.




After that my little finger dipped in ink.





Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar